Hello Everyone,
I've just registered at What the Tech.
I've got a problem with downloading KB2508429 update. Windows Update failed to download it. Though it successfully downloaded 13 other critical updates. I've searched the Microsoft help and support, but couldn't find any article that would explain what to do if that update failed to be downloaded.
My system is WinXP SP3
If there are any ideas how to fix the issue, please, help.
Best Regards,
Earth-man
A follow-up to my earlier post regarding the security update for Windows Xp (KB2508429)
That update was being downloaded with 14 other updates. Other 13 were successfully downloaded and installed. I was prompted to restart the computer. I restarted then visited the Windows automatic updates site to verify the status of installed updates. The windows automatic updates started to downloading that update. This time it successfully downloaded and installed.
So the issue has been resolved. No further help is needed.
Thanks anyway.
Best regards,
Earth-man