Userpro
Topic Starter
EDIT: For some reason, it's fixed itself now. Guess the mods can close this topic :/
Casually browsing the internet, tried accessing my hotmail account, and now getting this screen every time:
[external image: Posted Image]
Text might be a little small, so I've copy-pasted it below. I haven't got a clue why this is happening or what I'm meant to do to fix it. I've already tried cleaning out my cache, but nothing changed. Thanks to anyone who can help!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Server Error in '/' Application.
Runtime Error
Description: An application error occurred on the server. The current custom error settings for this application prevent the details of the application error from being viewed remotely (for security reasons). It could, however, be viewed by browsers running on the local server machine.
Details: To enable the details of this specific error message to be viewable on remote machines, please create a tag within a "web.config" configuration file located in the root directory of the current web application. This tag should then have its "mode" attribute set to "Off".
Notes: The current error page you are seeing can be replaced by a custom error page by modifying the "defaultRedirect" attribute of the application's configuration tag to point to a custom error page URL.
Casually browsing the internet, tried accessing my hotmail account, and now getting this screen every time:
[external image: Posted Image]
Text might be a little small, so I've copy-pasted it below. I haven't got a clue why this is happening or what I'm meant to do to fix it. I've already tried cleaning out my cache, but nothing changed. Thanks to anyone who can help!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Server Error in '/' Application.
Runtime Error
Description: An application error occurred on the server. The current custom error settings for this application prevent the details of the application error from being viewed remotely (for security reasons). It could, however, be viewed by browsers running on the local server machine.
Details: To enable the details of this specific error message to be viewable on remote machines, please create a tag within a "web.config" configuration file located in the root directory of the current web application. This tag should then have its "mode" attribute set to "Off".
Notes: The current error page you are seeing can be replaced by a custom error page by modifying the "defaultRedirect" attribute of the application's configuration tag to point to a custom error page URL.