This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
What the Tech Community

Yahoo Display Image Error

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

I'm having a persistant problem with Yahoo and the display image option and altho I have written to Yahoo help center and tried their suggestions to resolve the problem, it still persists. If I press the "view" tab on the message window it shows the "contact's display image" is greyed out. Has anyone encountered this same problem and is there a way to fix it other than that what Yahoo suggests? Any help appreciated. ;)
I'm not replying to this message I just agree with it, I did not post another topic because a really want this bug to be noticed and studied. I went in some other forums nobody takes this bug in serious. So , it is happening to the new version of yahoo messenger, the beta one but ( can browse and can select the picture but it cannot be displayed in the message window - all the setting are OK in prefferences)I think it is a matter of conflicts with some other software I don't know, cause it works fine on my other PC. Anybody any ideea what can cause this?