This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Software

where is store folder for wlm

2 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

Can anyone tell me where to find the store folder for WLM. In OE express it could be found using the menu bar but I don't see any choice in wlm. I want to use MiTec Mailview for storage folders but can't find the store folder. I tried opening application data to look but was told I did not have permission to access this. I checked the security tab and all accounts have full access, nothing is denied. Thanks for reading and in advance for any help offered. hedley
In Windows 7, several of the folders you are used to looking in are not really folders, just junction points. All that was moved under the Users directory tree.

Look in Tools->Options->Advanced ->Maintenance…->Store Folder to see it's location.

Click start and enter %appdata% and that should give you the directory tree it's stored under. If not, try %userdata%.
Thanks for the reply. I take it the commands you've given are on the menu bar, File, Edit etc? If so, I don't have that in my wlm. Can you tell me how to put it there? This is probably why I couldn't find the store location. Thanks for the help. hedley
Hi paws, Pressing the Alt key brings up various numbers and letters, but on clicking any of them, nothing happens, in fact, they all disappear. I have Home, Folders, View and Accounts at the top of the screen, but they just change the options to do things in wlm. Still looking in users for the store location. Thanks for your help. Much appreciated, as always. hedley
Hi Ztrucker I don't have the square box there, just the help question mark. On doing a Google search, seems others are in the same boat and haven't found a solution yet. Thanks for the help. Much appreciated, as always. hedley

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI