This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Software

Folders Disappear from Outlook Express

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

I had saved e-mail messages in folders and they have disappeared and are now in a "dbx." file. Why did they disappear and how can I retrieve them? I have Outlook Express on Windows XP.
Hi, sorry to hear of the problem with your OE folders. do a search for all.dbx files on your hard drive and then try to import them from OE using File >import etc Regards paws

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI