This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Software

Folder reappear after deletion

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

Recently, I tried to delete a folder but it reappeared. I am sure that there are no programs running to create this folder. Also it is just a folder for me to store files and I no longer want it. I do not understand why this keeps happening. Thanks in advance.
Please follow the instructions in this post.
Along with that please give some more information on the folder. Where is it located and when does it come back, i.e. after a reboot or right away.

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI