Software
2010 Student
1 min read
Peter1
Topic Starter
I do not want to cause a problem like macros or…, but wish to type without automatic corrections.
I have read the help and titles but can't seem to find the box to untic that would allow me to just type.
I can correct spelling and grammar afterwards.
Thank you
Jimbo1
I do not want to cause a problem like macros or…, but wish to type without automatic corrections.
I have read the help and titles but can't seem to find the box to untic that would allow me to just type.
I can correct spelling and grammar afterwards.
Thank you
Here is the link of what I think your looking for.
http://www.gilsmethod.com/disable-autocorr…tures-word-2010
Jimbo1
Peter1
I guess I was fantasizing when I hoped for a single,"disable auto corrections" button.
I had found that site also and will select/deselect as I need.
Thank you for your help.
Jimbo1
I guess I was fantasizing when I hoped for a single,"disable auto corrections" button.
I had found that site also and will select/deselect as I need.
Thank you for your help.
Np was glad to offer the help, may you have a good day.
Jimbo1
Ask AI
AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date
Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI