This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Spyware / Malware / Virus Removal

Monitor blacks out when I log on with normal setting

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

Monitor blacks out when I log on with normal settings but works fine when ever I log on with safety mode. I just got my comeputer on Wed. and i just wanted to play some starcraft on it and it was working fine for the first day then it started kicking me out of games and randomly blacking out and now it wont even let me log on with out blacking out. Please Help

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI