Build Theme!
  •  
  • Infected?

WE'RE SURE THAT YOU'LL LOVE US!

Hey there! :wub: Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account. When you create an account, we remember exactly what you've read, so you always come right back where you left off. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. You can like posts to share the love. :D Join 93084 other members! Anybody can ask, anybody can answer. Consistently helpful members may be invited to become staff. Here's how it works. Virus cleanup? Start here -> Malware Removal Forum.

Try What the Tech -- It's free!

Photo

problem

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 ella billy

ella billy

• Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 05 September 2011 - 10:19 AM

Hello .. :unsure:
i have been having problems with loging in the online game i play " smallworlds "
this have been goin for over than 2 weeks now ..
when i login all what i can see is a black screen .. i can hear voices but all what i can see is this black screen
i tryed to use diffrent browser ,, cleared cookies + deleted all sites ,, updated flash player .. refresh , logout and login
but with no luck .. till last night it worked i was able to login for 1 h or tho ,, but when i teleport to another space i got the black screen again ..
any one know how this problem can be fixed ..

THANKS ;)

Advertisements

Register to Remove

#2 ella billy

ella billy

• Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 05 September 2011 - 10:24 AM

ohh and i also tryed diffrent laptop and diffrent internet service provider

#3 Doug

Doug

Retired Administrator -Tech Team

• Tech Team
  • 10,057 posts

Posted 09 September 2011 - 10:11 PM

different machines and different ISP's seems to point to a problem specific to your account at the game website, or the website itself. Since others are probably playing the game, the website is probably fine, but your account may not be. Have you contacted the website for assistance?
The help you receive here is free.
If you wish, you may Donate to help keep us online.