This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Hardware

Computer crashes when playing starcraft 2

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

Basically what the title says, my computer will shut down occasionally when I play starcraft two. It isn't every game, but it happens occasionally. Sometimes it'll happen when sc2 is minimized, and I'm not even playing the game. I doubt this has something to do with sc2, I know it's not a virus, so I think it's just that my computer can't deal with the load. Help?
Hi there rlaher, What computer are you using? Not just the brand but the model number, as your hardware might not be up to the requirements for that game. Cheers, Lee

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI