Software
view background image
1 min read
Dking7751
Topic Starter
I have a desktop system with windows 98 running under Mozilla Firefox. I was viewing music cds recently on eBay for purchase. When I log back in the home page the next day I wanted to delete the pictures of the cds under "Recommendations for you." So I right clicked the picture and selected "delete background image." Now when I want to view the pictures of the music cds, the pictures don't show up in the listings. When I right click I see the "view background image" selection but you can't select it because it's gray lettering not black like the other selections. What do I need to do to reset the images so I can see the pictures of the items.
Doug
I enjoyed Windows 98 for many years, but retired it several years ago when it reached its end of extended support life cycle.
You should too, Particularly if you are using your computer to access commercial sites.
As to the eBay "Recommendations for you"
My Firefox does not have the option you describe.
However, you can "Hide my Activities" and optionally "Show my activities".
I suppose if you went browsing more CD's or other items, your "Recommendations for you" might be refreshed.
kexul
I enjoyed Windows 98 for many years, but retired it several years ago when it reached its end of extended support life cycle.
You should too, Particularly if you are using your computer to access commercial sites.
As to the eBay "Recommendations for you"
My Firefox does not have the option you describe.
However, you can "Hide my Activities" and optionally "Show my activities".
I suppose if you went browsing more CD's or other items, your "Recommendations for you" might be refreshed.
I'm really shocked, he isnt using at least XP..
Ask AI
AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date
Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI