This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Software

HELP! OCD! GUY HERE

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

Basically guys i have OCD and this has been really bugging me :(

I just reformated my PC and i am getting this side search bar which looks like this.

PIC 2 - EXAMPLE

But what i want is for it to look like this

PIC 1 - EXAMPLE

Please help me i am going crazy here :(
That is Documents under Libraries. Libraries is a collection of pointers (hard links) to where the real folder resides. It's used to make it easy to group widespread folders in a single place for easy access. I didn't like it much at first but now that I've learned to use it I love it. You want Documents under C:\Users\xxxxxxxx\Documents Also, if you set View / Group by to None it will look more normal to you.

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI