This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Software

Bookmarks in Firefox re-install

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

I'm pretty sure it wont, but then I'm not that familiar with doing anything like that, although it does make back up's by default, I couldn't say if these would remain after uninstalling it, safest answer unless someone knows better is to make a manual back up, then when reinstalled you can add them back again, I'm not saying theres not a better way, but logically it should be the safest way to go, hope it helps.
Backing up and restoring bookmarks

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI