This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Software

firefox won't save bookmarks

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

Greetings! Just recently, firefox won't save any page I bookmark. Did some sleuthing….was recommended that I delete places.sqlite and places.sqlite.journal. Did that and nothing…still won't save the bookmarks. Created a new profile…..nothing. Did a clean install….nada! Annoyed to no end………..
Thank you for your link to the forum John. That was the fix!! Lost a morning trying to fix this…..should have just come here first..HA :thumbup: Basically….moved the html bookmarks to my desktop…deleted places.sqlite, and cookies.sqlite(just for fun). When FF started you have no bookmarks…went to import,,,imported the html I just moved to the desktop and was able to save bookmarks again. Cheers!

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI