Software
games to learn maths
1 min read
MobileMania
Topic Starter
hi all!
I want your help to please figure me out some nice Educational gaming links which can be used to learn Math.
Doug
Serious recommendation:
Call your local public/private school system.
Ask several teachers (at the level of your interest) for recommendations of what they may already be using.
Some may even have a computer lab setup where they may allow you to test drive some of their applications.
MobileMania
okay that is definitely not a BAD idea
thanks
paws
MobileMania
Thanks for the link. it is really helping me 
jeffce
Thank you for the link!! It will help my kids tremendously. 
voyagerfan99
One I used a lot in elementary and middle school was http://www.coolmath.com
Stargon
Well, off the top of my head, there are some JumpStart games (I know) that give really good educational needs, especially for kids.
paws
Hi Egobudlike, Welcome to the WTT forums
You are responding to a topic here that was first posted ove a year ago…
I have removed the active link from your posts…
Regards
paws
jenicamalaya
I like to play Games, some games are increase the sharpness of our mind, like sudoku, chess, cross word. Maths game make learning fun like, Board games, Card games, Competitive Math fun, Interactive games, Math video games.
BartonTed
hi all! I want your help to please figure me out some nice Educational gaming links which can be used to learn Math.
well mate, World of Warcraft really helped me a lot. When it comes to calculation your gearscore and the abilities of the gems. It's really useful
Tomk
Uhm…did you notice that you responded to a topic that is over 8 years old?
While it is possible that the OP, still, would like suggestions of educational gaming links… do you really think that it is remotely possible that WOW is the type of game that the OP was looking for?
Ask AI
AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date
Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI