This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Software

Help with school work

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

Hi everyone,

I have been introduced to a website named Kahn Academy. This website provides instructional lessons on a wide variety of school classes for your children. It may help those that have children that are in advanced math classes and we don't exactly remember how the problems work and therefore are not able to help our children with their homework without relearning the lessons as well. You will see that there are literally hundreds of lessons provided and I hope that this might help out some people. :)

http://www.khanacademy.org/
Thanks Jeff. I remember hating it, when my Son crossed over the line of knowing more math than I did. I was never real swift with mathmatics anyways. Fortunately, my Son has great study habits, has graduated from college and is now in first year of graduate school. I loved him as an infant, a kid, and a teen, and it is just wonderful to now have a self-sustaining and interesting adult Son.
Hi Doug, That is a great accomplishment for your son. :) My daughter is just starting high school next year but is already in Algebra in 8th grade which I can handle, but when she starts with sine, co-sine and tangent…and all that other jazz… That will be all I can help her with. I hope the link to the site I provided can help even just one person.

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI