This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Software

Recommended Educational Apps for Kids, anyone?

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

Tried these apps and they're all worth it! -Maddie and Matt's Happy Earth -Fido Goes Places -Baby Learns Shapes -Math Practice Flash Cards -Maddie and Matt's A-Z of Good Manners and Values -Sing Along Songs Any additional recommendations? I would love to hear form you:)
I know Park math, Motion math, Intro to math, Math drills, Time tables, Free books etc. these books are also good you can try these.
Baby learns shapes is great. Does anyone have a good one about colors? I can't find anything that piques my interest or holds my daughter's.

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI