Software
typing games!
1 min read
MobileMania
Topic Starter
hi all!
Please tell me some good typing games which can be downloaded in Free to play. I have tried lot on Google but the games ate not free. please add some links if you can. I would be grateful 
terry1966
http://www.maxgames.com/play/the-key-master.html
http://www.maxgames.com/play/sun-stories.html
http://tux4kids.alioth.debian.org/
hope at least one link is what your looking for.

http://www.maxgames.com/play/sun-stories.html
http://tux4kids.alioth.debian.org/
hope at least one link is what your looking for.
MobileMania
thanks but again these are to play online on internet. I can not find any link to download these games to my hard disk. Can you check them please?
terry1966
ok i've navigated to the download page for tux typing from the 3rd link, try this now :- http://tux4kids.alioth.debian.org/tuxtype/download.php

MobileMania
Thanks terry for your concern 
terry1966
no probs,
let us know what it's like, i've never played it.

Jkc73
Hi all,
untrusted.JPG
Thanks,
Jkc73
I went to download, and this is what I found.ok i've navigated to the download page for tux typing from the 3rd link, try this now :- http://tux4kids.alioth.debian.org/tuxtype/download.php
Any ideas…
I was going to download it Sandboxed, though I was just wondering if anyone else has seen this warning?
Thanks,
Jkc73
c.m.
By "typing games" do you mean text-based games such as MUD (Multi-User Dungeon) games or similar?
Zork is a popular one.
Zork is a popular one.
terry1966
Hi all,
![]()
I went to download, and this is what I found.ok i've navigated to the download page for tux typing from the 3rd link, try this now :- http://tux4kids.alioth.debian.org/tuxtype/download.php
![]()
Any ideas…
![]()
I was going to download it Sandboxed, though I was just wondering if anyone else has seen this warning?
Thanks,
Jkc73
yep i had the same, not running windows so never tried to download before.
no idea if it's safe or not.
Josephjackson
I don't think you will be able to download such type of games. You can play online if you are so much interested. there are a lot of websites. search in google.
Also If you have been able to download then please do let use know….
Thanks.
Ask AI
AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date
Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI