This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Software

fun educational computer games!

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

hi all! I have been looking for some fun educational computer games for kids of 11 - 12 years. Please share if you have any in your mind :)
As far as I know, the games from JumpStart and/or Humongous Entertainment have really good education; not to mention they're fun too. Try looking there :) .
Yes there is lots and lots of educational games for kids some of good games are Typing practice color, Math lines 10, color mix, math man etc.

As far as I know, the games from JumpStart and/or Humongous Entertainment have really good education; not to mention they're fun too. Try looking there :) .

Yes, I would go with these, too

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI