This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Software

Repeating Blue Screens

2 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

Hello, I have been repeatedly getting blue screens for the past two months or so. The strange thing is, about 3 weeks ago I sent my laptop to be repaired by Geek Squad and they gave me a new motherboard, but the BSoD continue. I thought the two were related, but I guess I must have been mistaken. Anyway, here is the information from the Windows crash. Problem signature: Problem Event Name: BlueScreen OS Version: 6.0.6002.2.2.0.768.3 Locale ID: 1033 Additional information about the problem: BCCode: 7a BCP1: C057C358 BCP2: C0000185 BCP3: 1B1048C0 BCP4: AF86B8C4 OS Version: 6_0_6002 Service Pack: 2_0 Product: 768_1 Files that help describe the problem: C:\Windows\Minidump\Mini011311-01.dmp C:\Users\Slugsrbad\AppData\Local\temp\WER-107313-0.sysdata.xml C:\Users\Slugsrbad\AppData\Local\temp\WERAC55.tmp.version.txt I also occasionally get a BCCode 77, but cannot recall the other BCP for it.
Hi Sorry to hear of the problem with your machine.

they gave me a new motherboard, but the BSoD continue. I thought the two were related


When your repairer replaced the motherboard, they should have also reloaded Windows.
With a thorough check of your machine, a new motherboard and a fresh install of Windows, provided the work was carried out correctly your machine should not blue screen.

I recommend that you take the computer back to the repairer and ask that a senior technician review the work that has been done, diagnose the problem, and remedy it. You should not be asked to pay for this additional work.
Regards
paws
Agreed with Paws, You should take the computer back to the repairer and ask that a senior technician review the work that has been done, diagnose the problem, and remedy it. You should not be asked to pay for this additional work. In all the motherboards I have installed and yes if I did not do a fresh install of Windows with the new board 9 times out of 10 I would always get a blue screen or what we call BSOD (Blue Screen of Death) Most in these cases are due to the chip sets of the motherboard and when windows was installed it was config. for that motherboard. I am really sadden to see such things come back from the Geek Squad like this but not uncommon in my area, I get a lot of work from these folks not doing a right job. Bring the system back and insist they do the repairs right. Jimbo1

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI