This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Hardware

Best Mouse for Adobe Acrobat's Comment Feature

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

What is the best mouse when you're extensively using the comment and text editing features in Adobe Acrobat (my version is 8.0 Professional)? I extensively use the underline, highlight, and pencil tools while perusing PDF documents with Adobe Acrobat. What kind of mouse is best designed for these features? When I use the pencil tool in Acrobat, I want to make hand-written comments that somewhat resembles my actual handwriting. Needless to say, I can't seem to do that with a regular mouse! I posted to the Acrobat user forum a long time ago and no one responded! I'm sure I can get an excellent advice from this forum. Every one of my computer conundrums so far have been answered.
I don't own, nor have I tried any of these type products. But it does seem to be a possible area for you to explore.

http://www.amazon.com/I-Pen-Digital-Writer…e/dp/B0000AC88K

Like any tool, I'd imagine that practice is necessary to improve results.
_______________________________

Depending upon your needs, there does seem to also be software available to recognize/save your notations (pro version of Acrobat only)
http://www.google.com/search?q=handwriting…lient=firefox-a

And of course, Windows XP and above has handwriting recognition software (how well it works for you will depend upon your practice)
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/306906

Good Luck.
Mouse is best designed for these features and uses this one for its precision! I extensively use the underline, highlight, and pencil tools while perusing PDF documents with Adobe Acrobat. Logitech® G7 Laser Cordless Mouse Gaming-grade, extreme cordless performance. Make cordless gaming a reality with interference-resistant 2.4 GHz wireless, experience pixel precision, blazing speed with laser tracking, 2000 dpi resolution.

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI