This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Software

PDF Free editor/creater Suggestions?

2 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

Don't know about editors, but for creators, I've been partial to PrimoPDF for several years. Tried a few others with varying success. Primo has never let me down.
http://www.primopdf.com/

Me either, it works well doesn't it Tomk?

Edit PDF files with text, image, and page editing tools.

from the download file

Edit PDF files with text, image, and page editing tools.

from the download file

Umm… I believe that is Nitro PDF Pro. I've never tried it. (I'm to cheap. It costs money)
Cost has always been an issue for me too. There certainly are free apps and methods for "creating" a PDF. But I have several .pdf specification drawings that require update and additions. I'm afraid I will have to part with the $99. for either Nitro or for Foxit Editor.
I guess you have to think of it this way: [external image: Posted Image]
  • You get what you pay for
  • You have 14 days to do your updates and additions
  • Give yourself a Christmas present if your not finished after the trial period
  • Ask yourself, "How important is my work" to warrant the purchase.
That is the end of today's lesson. [external image: Posted Image]
I'd suggest you use CUTEPDF it's free and will satisfy the needs you're looking for! In the meantime go ahead and google'it and i'll try to post a link!!! Hope it works for you :thumbup:
Thank you TomK, Athelimyr, and Tallon. I had tried CutePDF a few years ago. May be time for another try. Thanks all for your suggestions and courtesies. Doug
Yes, I realised it was a typo, :) we all make mistakes. Me more than most, the important thing is to admit them which is often hard to do. regards

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI