This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Hardware

My computer will not boot up.

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

When I turn on my computer, the only image I get is a black screen with "X300XT BIOS P/N 113-A33437-102" on the top left. I do not know why this is showing up. For a few hours, my computer would not boot up, but I could check my BIOS. Anything after would not show up, my computer would freeze. Is my motherboard completely gone? Please help, I really need my computer to work.

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI