So last night I closed my Toshiba laptop, which is how it usually goes into sleep mode. This morning I opened my laptop, and all that was there was a blank screen…not black, but blank it seems. I held down the power button to shut it off so I can restart it. Upon doing that I still have the same problem…just a blank screen.
Thanks for the help
So last night I closed my Toshiba laptop, which is how it usually goes into sleep mode. This morning I opened my laptop, and all that was there was a blank screen…not black, but blank it seems. I held down the power button to shut it off so I can restart it. Upon doing that I still have the same problem…just a blank screen.
Thanks for the help
Sorry balla617 to hear about your problems and will try my best to help,
1. Question: When you try to restart or turn the power back on do you get any lights at all,
if so
2. Do you get any video, post cmos, anything at all?
Jimbo,
I actually got it working with some help from a friend. It worked when I took the battery out, but kept it plugged in. For some reason when I put it into sleep mode last night…the event record showed that it kept waking up and then going back to sleep. Weird.
I also think that it may sometimes go into a form of safe mode or something. I had a problem once where when I plugged in the charger I think it shorted out so it did a similar thing.
Very good and glad to hear you got it working, Great Job
Please be sure to stop by and vist us again if you have a need for anything else.
May you have a good day.
Jimbo1
✨ Ask AI
AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date
Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI