This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Software

Need help copying excel worksheet

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

My employer has decided that it is safer to operate with three different desktops. One is the main work, the second is used for one program that we mostly use for inventory etc, and the third for yet another program. The problem is we can't print or email from any desktop except the main one. So to do any queries or spreadsheets on inventory, payables, etc I have to copy to a worksheet on my main desktop and print from there. For some reason, I can't copy an entire worksheet though. I need to copy a 10,000 line worksheet and can only get 437 lines to copy at a time. I have several different analysis to do an really don't want to copy 400 lines at a time. Any Ideas?
And there is the problem. What you stated is usually what I did. However, I cannot copy the file, it won't copy more than 437 lines. I don't have any idea what happened or what is happening that has stopped it from copying the entire sheet.
Just so I understand… You open the file on the original computer… and it has 10,000 lines with information in them (not blank lines). But if you copy the file to the 2nd computer and open it… there are only 437 lines (600 or so lines of data are missing).

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI