This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Software

EPUB to PDF Converter

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

Was not sure this was the place to put this, but I did a google and let me tell you so much but really hate to download or install anything or something that is junk. I bought a Bible program or as it was called e-book, so I downloaded the file and it required for me to install Adobe Digtal Editions, well call me an old dog I guess, but I really hate the program and don't like it. I rather run the thing under Adobe reader. The file is a epub file and I really need to know what is the best or a safe converter if any to convert the epub to pdf, any help on this or could or can it be done. I done paid for the e-book file but if I cannot convert then I guess I am stuck with the ADE program. Jimbo1
Hi Jimmy, I think Adobe Digital Editions is the one most folks seem to use…… It might be worth trying to open the files in notepad….. it might not work but it is surprising what that little critter can do! Regards paws

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI