This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Software

excel to pdf converter

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

hey all! I need to convert few MS-EXCEL files to pdf files. Do you know any good software? i downloaded one but it left a watermark on my pdf sheet but that is not exactly i am looking for. SO please let me know any cheap converter. Thanks in advance
I think you need Advanced PDF Converter as it is very good at preserving the formatting, with text content, page layouts, images,and text hyperlinks preserved.It also allow us to convert a lot files at the same time.
I don’t have any converter installed in my pc to convert excel file to pdf. Whenever I need, I convert it online. There are various website, they provide free excel to pdf converting facility online.
123 PDF Creator is a for-fee product with a trial version to convert almost any printable file like word, txt, image.

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI