This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Software

PDF to Word Converter

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

Hey there, I am wondering if there is some free program out that that converts PDF files to Microsoft Office Word files. I have tried a few but the ones I have tried seem to change the format of the PDF file which I don't want. I want the PDF file the way it is but in Word so I can edit it. Does anyone know where to get this?
Actually it's alright. I found a website that does this for you and is very useful!

The site is: http://www.pdftoword.com/

It's simple, all you have to do is Browse for the PDF file you wish to make into a Word file, enter your e-mail address so they can send the Word file to you and then click convert. It usually takes around 10-15 minutes to do this. Very handy!

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI