This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
What the Tech Community

Hi I'm Marina22

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Hello Everybody!

 

I'm SO GLAD I found this forum. It looks like a great groups of people on here. I hope you can help me with my

computer.

Hi Marina and welcome to the WTT forums

:welcome:

 

Sorry to hear about the infections on your computer.

 

One of the malware removal experts will be responding to your post in the Virus and Spyware removal forum as soon as they possibly can. In the meantime, although its tough please be as patient as you can….I know its not easy waiting, but they will be along to help you with detailed instructions so you can get going again as soon as possible.

 

Here's a tip for you…don't make another post on your topic in the Virus and spyware removal forum until a malware removal expert gets back to you….at the moment your topic is showing as having zero responses…..( the malware removal experts look first for topics with zero responses) so if you post again in that topic it may slow things down as they might believe that your follow up post is actually another expert answering your post….

 

I hope that makes some sort of sense!

:wavey:

Regards

paws