This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Software

Outlook Express 6

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

I opened my Outlook Express 6 this morning and all of my emails (everything) was gone. I tried Google to find out how to get them back (bad idea). Now, although I did find them, all are associated with Word, and will no longer open or import. Is there anything at all that I can do to get them back? I had hundreds of emails saved in there that I would really like to get back if possible. I'm using Windows XP and Outlook Express 6, not sure what other information you might need, but will tell you anything you may need. Please help :wall:

Sorry it took so long to get back to you. Thanks for the information, and yes I did get it back. You guys are wonderful.



Good to hear you got it sorted! :thumbup:

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI