This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Spyware / Malware / Virus Removal

My email address keeps sending out spam to my address book

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

I don't know if this is malware or not, but my friends in my Yahoo address book keep getting emails from my email address about free pharmacy products, etc, that I never sent. It happens about two or three times a week. I've scanned my computer for spyware/malware/viruses, but I haven't found anything. Can someone suggest something? Thanks.

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI