Not an issue 8210 Guy as we all have some other responsibilities also. I go to control panel and there is an entry for "HP Integrated Module with Bluetooth Wireless technology". I can uninstall it but don't know how to install it specifically. However, I can restore the laptop to its factory settings as it will do the same thing. But I don't think it will help as I recently (about 1 month back) restore my laptop to factory settings.
Please let me know if you want me to do this again to check if it solves the issue.
Also, I don't know if I have an option to uninstall and re-install Bluetooth from Nokia 53233. Please let know if you know one.
One more point: When I try to connect same Nokia 5233 which which I have an issue with Nokia PC suite/Ovi Suite via Bluetooth, it works in that case. However, when I try to connect it without installing/using PC Suite etc via Bluetooth (links for videos posted in the above posts), then it doesn't work. Then, where is the problem?
Right that suggests the bluetooth is inbuilt to the system, restoring the system seems extreme, so go into the device manager, find ALL entries (one at a time) to do with you're bluetooth and phones, right click on each in turn and select uninstall, repeat until all entries are removed, if prompted to reboot refuse, close the device manager when done.
Now use Revo as described previously to remove ALL phone software, and bluetooth software as well if there is any, go to you're manufacturers sire (HP) and download the latest drivers (bluetooth), can't hurt to make sure you have the latest Nokia suites as well, run the junk file cleaners as described, do everything suggested previously except reboot, once this has all been we can start reinstalling, but first disable ALL real time protection eg anti virus etc.
Start with the bluetooth, right click on the file and select "Run as Admin" as described above, and follow the installs as described previously, do the same with the rest of the programs until done, before pairing the phones go into they're settings and delete the original pairing with the PC, then re-pair them again when asked, fingers crossed something in all this helps, good luck.
✨ Ask AI
AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date
Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI