This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Software

software distribution service 3.0

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

hello I am getting the above term in my system restore box when I look to restore a previous point. I thought restore points were generated automatically, as I have set to do, but this is all i see on both pcs.. Is this a malfunction? Please advise. Thank you
I suggest you contact MS

This is a free service and toll-free call.

1-866-PCSAFETY
or
[removed]
It is available 24 hours a day for the U.S. and Canada.

For support outside the United States and Canada, please contact your Microsoft Help and Support worldwide. Go to this page and choose your region from the box in the upper right corner: http://support.microsoft.com/?pr=SecurityHome

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI