cuzza_fin
Topic Starter
Hi all at whatthetech,
I have been researching parts for a computer and before I buy them and build the system, I wanted to get a second opinion or two about the system, i.e. any flaws, muff ups etc
Any help is appreciated, cheers
4Gb Triple DDR3 1333 Memory A-RAM (2 x 2Gb)
Palit GF GTX470 1280Mb DDR5
Asus Rampage III Extreme MB
2Tb 2000Gb WD SATA2 HDD
Intel Core i7 930 Nehalem CPU
LG CH10LS20 Blu RAY Combo
Acer G245H 24" 5ms
SteelSeries 5H V2 Headset
Antec CP-1000W 1000W for P183
Antec Twelve Hundred FULL
I have been researching parts for a computer and before I buy them and build the system, I wanted to get a second opinion or two about the system, i.e. any flaws, muff ups etc
Any help is appreciated, cheers
4Gb Triple DDR3 1333 Memory A-RAM (2 x 2Gb)
Palit GF GTX470 1280Mb DDR5
Asus Rampage III Extreme MB
2Tb 2000Gb WD SATA2 HDD
Intel Core i7 930 Nehalem CPU
LG CH10LS20 Blu RAY Combo
Acer G245H 24" 5ms
SteelSeries 5H V2 Headset
Antec CP-1000W 1000W for P183
Antec Twelve Hundred FULL