manicd
Topic Starter
Hi,
As mentioned in a previous thread I have just changed the way I connect to the Internet in terms of software; replacing my cable/USB Modem with a ADSL2+ Modem Router.
Due to this change do I have to make any amendments to the way I.E & Firefox connect to the Internet. I ask this because when downloading a large file I am unable to connect to any other website. I checked Firefox's Network options & it was configured to connect through a proxy.
As mentioned in a previous thread I have just changed the way I connect to the Internet in terms of software; replacing my cable/USB Modem with a ADSL2+ Modem Router.
Due to this change do I have to make any amendments to the way I.E & Firefox connect to the Internet. I ask this because when downloading a large file I am unable to connect to any other website. I checked Firefox's Network options & it was configured to connect through a proxy.