This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
What the Tech Community

Hi!

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Hey! Hey I'm mike. I'm a member over at G2G and wanted to become part of another community :D Looks like a great forum with tons of information! Hope to see some familiar faces here! See you around the forums.
Welcome Suerte. [external image: Posted Image]

I've read many of your Replies over at G2G, so even though I'm probably not a "familiar face" to you, I have come to know that you add kindness and respect in your posts as well as good and helpful information for the original thread posters.

These are very welcome qualities here at WTT.
I hope you enjoy reading and learning here as well.

Post when you need, help when you can.

Best Regards