This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Hardware

Hardware Malfunction notification

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

Hello, I was hoping that some one would know what this blue screen message means. I get it at shutdown and it just stays there. So I just push the off button on the front of the tower to shut down since Windows won't shut down. I am running a Dell Dimension E510 with Microsoft Windows XP Media Edition. I am attached to a monitor, a printer, and a wireless internet cable modem. My Passport backup drive is not hooked up because of virus issues. The message does not tell me which hardware is causing the trouble, or if it is, I don't understand what it is telling me. Thanks Whendy

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI