This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Spyware / Malware / Virus Removal

 Browser Freezes

13 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

Thank you CatByte. Okie Dokie, I did the uninstall and reinstall. Flash is working. The problem I have is on Firefox now. When I surf a website..Such as Ebay. The gallery pictures load then collapse and it says view image. IE doesn't do this. Galleries are fine. I use Firefox most of the time. Any ideas what would be doing this to Firefox?
Ok I'm not sure if that fixed it yet. It looks good so far. I'm going to run some searches and test it out. Good lord when it reset look at the toolbars. :pullhair: I have tried to upload a screen shot but it won't let me. Any way I think there's 5. I only use Ebay Toolbar.
I haven't removed the toolbars yet. I tried to remove the Reganam with Revo. It says it did but when I open the browser again. There it is. We get the Adobe Flash working and this darn Seconia says it needs patched.
Hello.You uninstall toolbars from Firefox by using the option available in the Web-browser itself. To uninstall a toolbar, open the Tools menu in the Mozilla Firefox windows and then select Extensions. In the Firefox Extensions Manager window that is displayed, scroll down and select the toolbar you wish to uninstall. Next, select Uninstall or OK, to remove the selected toolbar. Finally, to complete the uninstall process, exit the Firefox Extension Manager window and restart the Web-browser

If the toolbars will not uninstall in normal mode,try in Firefox safe mode.To do this.


Use the "Mozilla Firefox (Safe Mode)" shortcut in the Mozilla Firefox program folder on the Windows Start Menu. If this shortcut is missing, you can start in Safe Mode by selecting "Start -> Run" and entering either one of these

firefox -safe-mode

"C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\firefox.exe" -safe-mode

Let us know if that helps.

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI