This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Software

moderator help

7 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

There are a couple things in Secunia you need to set to ignore. It is great at tagging Adobe products too, even though you have the latest.
I was using 'simple' so I went to advanced to see the settings tab. I saw 'ignore rule' at the bottom. Is it better to; 1- placve Adobe in ignore 2- use simple and not react to Adobe 3- not use Secunia because it may delete a registry entry and becomes more of a danger than a help I am thinking of removing it but need a little direction.
1. or 2. But if it still tags Adobe, you still need to check it out to make sure you are not out of date. Secunia does not delete anything on its own. If it tags something, use Google to see what it is, if not sure.
I did update Shockwave player and it says all is fine. I thought it was redundantly tagging an ok program until I checked out the make. So I am keeping it and will familiarize myself with it. Thank you again

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI