This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Spyware / Malware / Virus Removal

how this forum works

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

I have a problem with my computer freezing up and have come here to try and get it fixed. I got great help from this site with a problem I had a few years ago so I have came back to hopefully resolve the new one. I am so lost as to what the administrators want me to do. I have tried to do everything asked of me but have only received 2 replies stating (1) that I posted in the wrong section and needed to also provide a log, and (2) once I posted log in the new section I was directed to by administrator the reply stated that my post was moved or deleted due to a violation. I even tried to write to original administrator from first reply to make sure I did everything correctly and have not gotten a response. I am not trying to be difficult or break any rules, I just need a little heads up on how to go about possibly fixing problem I am having with my computer. Can someone please take a few moments and point me in the right direction, I would really appreciate it. Thanks.
Hi,

This is the violation:

Your post has been Moved, Closed or Edited for one of the following reasons:

1.) You posted multiple topics and only one is required

You posted two topics in this forum with HJT logs. One of them was closed, the other is still open:
http://forums.whatthetech.com/internet_kee…up_t102351.html

A member of the Malware Team will respond to this open thread when they get time, but if you haven't had a response in 5 days from when that topic was posted, read this:
http://forums.whatthetech.com/What_Do_If_Y…ays_t83910.html

Hope that helps.

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI