This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
What the Tech Community

hello WTT!

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Well here I am. in high school, love ramen, running, tech, and anime been dealing with malware and stuff for a while, and joined this forum mainly for those classes you guys got ;) But, I hope I can make a contribution to the community as well, nice to meet you all!
:wavey: Hi L0v3LESS and welcome to WTT Good luck with your application to the Malware Classroom. Meanwhile, you should have a good look around as there is plenty to read and learn. Regards Satchfan
thanks guys, hope i can get in EDIT. You have to be 18 or older. Well then..