This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
What the Tech Community

Hi all

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Hi all, Just introducing myself. My name is Kristi and I love everything about computers :thumbup: Anyway, I joined because some things are just out of my control ;) So that's it…..see yawl in the forum Sinnimon (Kristi)
Welcome to WTT Forums. Once you've found your machine clear of malware, please feel free to post back her in the Windows or Other Software Forums if you continue to have difficulty with that file. Best Regards
Hello Sinnimon (Kristi) and :welcome:

Hope you enjoy our forums, find what you came looking for, make friends and learn heaps too. :thumbup:

Regards,
Jkc73
:wavey: Sinnimon and welcome to WTT. Have a good look around while your waiting for a response: there's a lot of good reading.. The Malware Team are really busy but I'm sure your problems will soon be sorted with their expert help. Best wishes, Satchfan