This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
What the Tech Community

Greetings :)

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Hi everyone! My name is Ramyun and I joined these forums because I'm interesting in learning more on the topic of malware. I am fascinated by how they replicate and propagate, just like biological diseases in the real world :P IRL I enjoy a variety of activities, mainly outdoors, but I guess some of the ones relevant here would include coding and gaming. Anyway, I hope to spend some time on these forums and learn a few things and perhaps impart some of my knowledge as well. It'll be nice to meet all of you. ^_^ Ramyun
:welcome: Ramyun Have a good look around and you'll learn a lot I'm sure. You sound quite informed so your knowledge will mean you're likely to be able to contribute too. Enjoy!!