This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
What the Tech Community

Hello Everybody

2 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Hey everyone. I hope everyone is doing well. I sould love to be part of this website and fight Malware if accepted. About me: Age: 20 From: United Kingdom Occupateion: Student / part time worker / semi part time PC repair Hobbies: Cricket, football, surfing, technology, socialising
Hey, guys thanks for the kind welcome.

Bring on the ashes

Tell me about it, we need to keep what belongs to us. It is going to be a tough game in austrialia pitch, bounch and bit of swing.

Anyway I can't wait for my cricket season too. Even if above club level.
Sorry for double post. Do we not have an edit feature in this forum, I know we have preview to check but It would be good if we had an edit too.
Sorry Satchfan and fardin100, the ashes are ours! :rofl: Only stirring, will be a tough one. :friends: Oh and fardin100, hello and welcome. You should find that you have an option to edit your own posts :) Chrissy.

Sorry Satchfan and fardin100, the ashes are ours! :rofl:
Only stirring, will be a tough one. :friends:

Oh and fardin100, hello and welcome. You should find that you have an option to edit your own posts :)

Chrissy.

Hello fardin100 :wavey:


This forum does contain such a feature, though I do believe if you can not view it at this time, then it is because new members are restricted to certain features.
Currently your post count is still at 0(zero), regardless of the posts that you have made in this thread.

Here is a view of the Edit feature.
📎Edit_feature.JPG

It may be possible after a count of 1 for you to Edit your own posts.(It may be 10 or 20) :unsure:
The ability to send PM(Private Messages) also applies.(about 20 posts)


However, If it is the ability to remove a duplicate post, that is for the Moderators and Administrators. :notworthy:


I hope this helps. :thumbup:



Regards,
Jkc73