This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Discussion

PM - Private messages

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Hello, Hope I posted in right sections? Where are the private messages, i can't find it? Other question with notifications, is there a option watch every topic I reply! I also applied for WTT Classroom and i get answer via email, but not as notification on the forum or via PM? How to correct it? Thanks
Hi THE, Welcome to the WTT forums. The pm function is not included for new members, but will be added later (when you have demonstrated a sufficency of appropriate posts on the WTT forums) You should automatically receive email notification of responses to your topics, but if you are having difficulty with "subscibing to a topic" post back and let us know. An Admin will respond to your classroom application, either by email or a pm (and you will be able to receive this) so it appears that there is nothing that needs to be corrected. Regards paws