This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
What the Tech Community

First post in the forum

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Nice to meet you all :lol: This is my first post on the forum and I have a question.I have applied for the classroom over a week ago and I still haven't received a PM from one of the classroom team about my status.May I know if I am denied or accepted to the classroom?
Hello baidu,

Please check your PM box, best regards. :)

Edit:
Sorry that did not work because you have not made enough posts to receive private messages other than the one sent by the board regarding applications.

We appreciate your interest in the Classroom but you have not been admitted at this time. Please do enjoy all the other forums here at WTT !
:welcome: baidu You've joined a great forum with lots of good information and many friendly people. Have a good look around and you'll find there's plenty to read and learn. Kind regards Satchfan
Ok thanks for replying.This is a really good forum and I will enjoy my time here. Ps:Can I apply again for the classroom in the future?