This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Software

Not a genuine copy

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

Hi I have had my laptop for over 2 years now, with no problems, but today it is saying that my copy of Windows vista is not a genuine copy, even though it is, and has been working since I bought the laptop new over 2 years ago. It has allowed me to use the computer to get online, so that I can buy a genuine copy! But it hasn't opened my desktop up, I just have a black screen. I downloaded Hijack this, but now it won't let me run it, as I can't get to my desktop to find it. Can someone please help me, and tell me how to sort this problem out. Thanks Lisa

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI