J JLew Topic Starter Post #1April 11, 2010, 1:33 AM UTC Good evening, I installed a clean OS on my mom's Dell Dimension 8250. I did a quick format. I installed all the drivers in the correct order. I cannot get the ethernet driver to update. Any help would be appreciated. ~JLew
appleoddity Post #2April 11, 2010, 3:57 AM UTC Can you please provide the DELL service tag of the computer.
appleoddity Post #4April 11, 2010, 5:05 AM UTC Its either this driver: http://support.dell.com/support/downloads/…mp;fileid=66981 Or, this driver: http://support.dell.com/support/downloads/…mp;fileid=67420
J JLew Post #6April 11, 2010, 5:12 AM UTC Its either this driver: http://support.dell.com/support/downloads/…mp;fileid=66981 Or, this driver: http://support.dell.com/support/downloads/…mp;fileid=67420 Can I just burn these drivers to a gig stick or a cd and just install them to the 8450? Or is there a little more to it? Thanks in advance!
appleoddity Post #7April 11, 2010, 5:14 AM UTC Download them on a computer with an internet connection and move them to the Dell with a flash drive. Run the files. One or the other will work.