In Windows XPe SYSTEM32 folder, please describe the contents and purposes of EACH of the following NLD and NLS files ON AN INDIVIDUAL FILE-BY-FILE basis. Thank you.
Hi and welcome to the WTT forums,
Are you using WinXpe for hobby or business purposes?
Please advise the purpose of your questions and what you are seeking to achieve.
Regards
paws
I require answers to the above questions for professional BUSINESS reasons. I am preparing a spreadsheet that cross references TTF/TTC/FON font files with NLS and NLD files. I need to know what EACH of the above NLS and NLD files contains and does. Microsoft's web sites are utterly useless in providing me with any help.
Please provide similar assistance on these files also.
Hi,
I understand.
If you have a look at our Terms of Use you will see that we do not provide assistance, for these purposes.
Here's an extract for your information
•We offer free computer help and tech support for home and personal use. We are not here to support others that work for profit, or to support/replace your company's IT department.
Regards
paws
✨ Ask AI
AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date
Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI