This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Software

Avast Reg problem

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

Hello friends I have downloaded the avast antivirus home edition. It was trial version for 60 days.. I tried doing the free registration but when i ended up filling the form it said that license key will be sent to your email in next 24 hours but it never came….Now it has been 5 days and still no key Can someone suggest what should i do??
Hey Sweet Thanks for telling me. I was such a fool, i never imagined such an important mail to come in Spam folder so i never checked :D but it was right there. Thanks dude

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI